- Our providers perform a variety of comprehensive health
examinations, including a full physical examination, to ensure good
health and functioning of a patient's bodily systems and organs. Including:
- Well Child
- Camp and
- Insurance physicals.
- We provide comprehensive adult and childhood immunizations according
to the recommended timetable. Immunizations or vaccines make
children immune to certain preventable diseases.
- In addition, we have
systems in place that makes sure health maintenance items such as
mammograms and colonoscopies are kept up-to-date.
- We offer education and counseling to those struggling to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
- Our calorimeter can measure how well your body burns calories which allows us to design a weight control plan tailored to your particular needs.
- We can provide education and counseling to those attempting to quit smoking or other addictive behaviors.
- We screen and treat depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
- We help tailor an exercise plan for you.
- We offer diagnosis, counseling and management for those dealing with sports injuries, arthritis, and/or joint pain.
- We can care for simple sprains and lacerations.
- We can provide orthopedic injection in our clinic.
Disease Education, Counseling and Management:
- We can educate you about your chronic disease or condition: such as diabetes, asthma, arthritis, osteoporosis, heart disease, obesity, and
- work with you to track and manage the condition.